Friday, July 13, 2018

He is Coming

Revelation 22
20 He who testifies to these things says, “Yes, I am coming soon.”
Amen. Come, Lord Jesus.
21 The grace of the Lord Jesus be with God’s people. Amen.

This verse was part of my devotion this morning.
Then I thought, I've known that from the Our Father that we usually pray, but I never really thought about it. It's like it's not yet possible to happen in the nearest future. That maybe I will no longer live to see that.
But I don't know why I felt excitement when I read that verse again today. Excited that I will see the Lord Jesus Christ coming down from the heavens. I imagine it Him standing on a cloud, clothe in pure white, light shining from his back that it's almost impossible to see his details, earth is trembling, everyone is on their knees, worshipping Him. Before, I am afraid that I am not ready to face Him. Until now, I am not ready. Until now, I am not pure. But I can't explain why I am excited to see Him. It's like seeing a long lost relative or friend.

Hallelujah!! Praise the Lord, King of Kings! God of mercy! God of all creations!
Come Lord Jesus Christ!

Glory to You Lord God! Amen! Amen! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment