Friday, August 10, 2018

I love watching ghost hunting documentaries. Among those shows that I've watched is Ghost Adventures and it is one of the most real ghost hunting shows I've ever watched. All of the evidences they've gathered has made me believed further of spirits and ghost apparitions and manifestations that other people claim.

There's just this one episode that caught my attention. This was the crew's investigation in The Domes in Arizona Desert wherein it was believed that Satanic worshipping was held back in the days when it was still functioning. One of their interviewees was a former Satanic worshipper turned Christian after being saved by the grace of the Lord. He once believed that he should worship Satan but he met a guy who helped him know God and made him know what Jesus has done for him. That's why although he still experience the after effects of Satan worshipping in his Christian life, he has proven in his life that God is greater.

One of his testimonies is this: That Satan fears the name of Jesus. Just the name of Jesus scares him. That's why whenever he felt that Satan is attacking him, he just called the name of Jesus in his head and Satan flees. He sticks to his belief that God is greater.

This is one of the most powerful testimonies I have ever heard. And this testimony strengthens my faith and belief that Jesus is the Son of God. That I just have to believe in him and I will be safe from harm.

Praise to You Heavenly Father! Praise to You Jesus Christ, Son of God! You are really the ONE TRUE GOD OF ALL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment