Monday, August 13, 2018

If you are in the midst of a challenging situation, you can send out an SOS to God. Although help will look different than the assistance Joshua received, perhaps help comes through an unexpected job, an understanding doctor, or peace in the midst of grief. Be encouraged that these are ways He is responding to your call for help and fighting for you.

Thank You, Father, for walking with me on this difficult journey and hearing me when I cry out to You.

As we cry out to God for help, we can trust that He will be with us.

Do we wait for a crisis to turn to Him?

" I felt confused but never alone."
"I still don’t know exactly what that path is, so I’m learning to trust him each day. Sometimes it’s hard to wait. Truth be told, some days I don’t want to get out of bed. Hopelessness creeps in. It’s in those times that God gives me an extra measure of hope through friends, strangers, circumstances and his Word."

Allow Him to be your hope.

Isaiah 40:31

No comments:

Post a Comment