Friday, August 17, 2018

I often feel as if I have to make it up to God after being so busy and distracted that I lose sight of Him. But that’s not how God works. As soon as we turn to Him for help, Jesus reaches out without hesitation.

When we’re unsettled by the chaos of life, it’s easy to forget that God is standing in the middle of the storm with us.

No matter what we’re going through, He is there. He is here. Next to us at that moment, in this moment, ready to reach out and rescue us.

Matthew 13:41
Immediately Jesus reached out his hand and caught him. “You of little faith,”he said, “why did you doubt?”

God is waiting for us to turn to Him so He can reach out and help.

Lord, help me to turn to You in the midst of my busyness and life’s distractions. Thank You for always being here, ready to catch me.

When Jesus is the one directing us, doubt can yield to confidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment